- Have you seen the worn and padded leather on the steering wheel before?
- Do you get excited when you touch your steering wheel’s worn-out areas?
- Would you wish to maintain your black steering wheel’s original appearance?
All of these questions have a simple answer, which we at AVTORENOVACIA have compiled into a single box that accomplishes:
1. Restoring worn parts;
2. Extending the life of old natural leather;
3. Reproducing the sensation of brand new leather;
4. Preserving the manufacturer’s original seam;
5. Restoration takes only a few hours;
6. Premium quality for all leather steering wheels;
The restoration is simple and can be completed in several steps:
1. Matting is the first step.
2. Repurposing the old dye
3. The process of dying.
4. Putting it all together.
Instructions for leather steering wheel restoration:
For achieving perfect results, strictly follow the instructions for use (step by step) included in the kit.
Grey leather steering wheel restoration kit includes:
• Solution for transformation of the old surface – 25 ml.;
• Specialized paints for leather steering wheel – 6 pcs. – grey and five other primary colours from which you can get every shade of gray;
• Specialized finish (varnish) for a leather steering wheel with UV protection – 2 pcs. (matt 25ml and glossy 25ml);
• Additional consumables, facilitating the work;
• Detailed step-by-step instructions for use.
• Detailed instructions on how to get the desired colour.
Our product, Leather cleaner light 4 oz. (120 ml), is included in this bundle and is created specifically for cleaning the leather surface prior to repair.
It is necessary to include a filler to your order if the leather steering wheel is significantly cracked or ripped.
Short video tutorial:
The leather steering wheel repair kit can be used for a variety of things, including:
- Refurbishment of the leather armrest.
- Minor repairs to the leather seats’ appearance.
- Restoring the gear shift’s colour.