- Have you seen worn and padded leather on the steering wheel before?
- Do you get excited when you touch your steering wheel’s worn-out areas?
- Would you wish to restore your steering wheel’s original appearance?
All of these questions have a simple answer, which we at AUTORENOVATION have compiled into a single box that accomplishes:
1. Restoring worn parts;
2. Extending the life of old genuine leather;
3. Reproducing the sensation of brand new leather;
4. Preserving the manufacturer’s original seam;
5. Restoration takes only a few hours;
6. Premium quality for all leather steering wheels;
The restoration is simple and can be completed in several steps:
1. Matting is the first step.
2. Repurposing the old dye
3. The process of dying.
4. Applying the finish to protect your restored wheel.
The black steering wheel repair kit includes the following items:
• 0.8 oz. product for transforming the old surface (25 ml)
• 0.8 oz. special black leather dye for steering wheels (25 ml)
• UV-protected special leather finish – matt 0.8 oz (25 ml) and gloss 0.8 oz (25 ml)
• Additional consumables
• Scotch brilliant – 2 pieces
• Simple directions to follow – read and then do.
Our product, Leather cleaner light 4 oz. (120 ml), is included in this bundle and is created specifically for cleaning the leather surface prior to repair.
It is necessary to include a filler to your order if the leather steering wheel is significantly cracked or ripped.
Short video tutorial:
The leather steering wheel repair kit can be used for a variety of things, including:
- Refurbishment of the leather armrest.
- Minor repairs to the leather seats’ appearance.
- Restoring the gear shift’s colour.