- Have you seen worn and padded leather on the steering wheel before?
- Do you get excited when you touch your steering wheel’s worn-out areas?
- Would you wish to restore your steering wheel’s original appearance?
All of these questions have a simple answer, which we at AUTORENOVATION have compiled into a single box that accomplishes:
1. Restoring worn parts;
2. Extending the life of old genuine leather;
3. Reproducing the sensation of brand new leather;
4. Preserving the manufacturer’s original seam;
5. Restoration takes only a few hours;
6. Premium quality for all leather steering wheels;
The restoration is simple and can be completed in several steps:
1. Matting is the first step.
2. Repurposing the old dye
3. The process of dying.
4. Applying the finish to protect your restored wheel.
Instructions for leather steering wheel restoration:
For achieving perfect results, strictly follow the instructions for use (step by step) included in the kit.
Beige leather steering wheel restoration kit includes:
• Preparation for transformation of the old surface – 25 ml.;
• Specialized paints for leather steering wheel – 6 pcs. – beige and other five basic colours from which you can get every shade of beige;
• Specialized finish (varnish) for a leather steering wheel with UV protection – 2 pcs. (matt 25ml and glossy 25ml);
• Additional consumables, facilitating the work;
• Detailed step-by-step instructions for use.
• Detailed instructions on how to get the desired colour.
For achieving perfect results, strictly follow the instructions for use (step by step) included in the kit and clean the wheel before restoring. If you need a good cleaner for this purpose check our kit with cleaner included.
It is necessary to include a filler to your order if the leather steering wheel is significantly cracked or ripped.
Short video tutorial:
The leather steering wheel repair kit can be used for a variety of things, including:
- Refurbishment of the leather armrest.
- Minor repairs to the leather seats’ appearance.
- Restoring the gear shift’s colour.